We offer a number of services in order to give our customers the best experience possible. When you work with SPS, we provide you with all you need... and more!
Extensive Delivery Options
We are equipped with a large and diversified fleet to handle all types of deliveries. Tell us what you need, when you need it and we will get it to you.
- Flexible Delivery Schedules
- Delivery to your building or directly to the jobsite
- Commercial Water Heater Delivery
- Fleet that includes: boom trucks, box trucks, pickup trucks, gooseneck trailers, and covered flat bed semi-trailers
- Ability to courier product to the customer on short notice
Product and Technical Training Opportunities
We understand the importance of providing our customers with opportunities to become more knowledgeable about industry products and new technologies. By offering training sessions throughout the year, we are able to provide an avenue for that growth and also gain a better understanding of what information will help you succeed in your market. Any upcoming training opportunities we have are listed below.
We provide a number of value-added services for our customers. We are dedicated to being innovative and finding ways to enhance the SPS experience.
Inventory & Diverse Product Offerings
We have multiple locations with 15,000-85,000 square feet of fully stocked warehouse space, housing high-quality products from hundreds of manufacturers.
- Fully-stocked inventory from large equipment to small parts
- High-quality product offerings from hundreds of manufacturers
- Ability to source material not in stock – if there is something we don’t have, we will find it for you
- Continually adding new and innovative products to our inventory
Superior Customer Service
We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver quality customer service. Our team is dedicated to making sure all of our customers are completely satisfied with each and every order.
- Outside & Inside Sales Staff dedicated to customer accounts
- Quick turnarounds on quotations and job submittals
- Technical support and the ability to troubleshoot
- Experienced and knowledgeable City Desk staff able to assist customer needs
- HVAC department that can provide heat loss/heat gain calculations, ductwork sizing, radiant layout drawings, and control wiring diagrams
Kitchen & Bath Showrooms
Our SPS Kitchen and Bath Showrooms assist plumbers, builders, remodelers, and homeowners with their kitchen and bath projects by allowing them to see and feel the product.
- Working displays including showerheads, tubs, faucets, and toilets
- Design Consultants who will work with you to create your ultimate kitchen or bath environment
- Extensive product offerings
- The showroom website allows you to search the latest styles and designs and create a wish list of products that can be reviewed with our showroom consultants